Intravenous (IV) nutrition is a method of feeding vitamins, minerals, and other natural substances directly into a patient’s bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system. When substances are given orally they must be processed through the stomach and the intestines, and many substances may either be rendered inactive in the digestive tract, or may not be well absorbed due to poor intestinal function.By directly administering nutrients to the body, higher than normal blood levels can be achieved. These increased levels can provide an immediate therapeutic response by correcting deficiencies that may arise from a disease state.
Scientific research has demonstrated that a variety of conditions can benefit from the use of IV nutrition. A few of the conditions that may be helped using IV nutrition techniques include hypertension, COPD, asthma, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, hepatitis, and even the common cold.
Myers’ Cocktail Infusions
The Myer’s Cocktail is an intravenous vitamin-and-mineral formula for the treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions. The modified “Myers’ cocktail,” which consists of magnesium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
Benefits of Myers’ Cocktail Infusions
- Helps the physical body achieve balance
- Rehydrates and recharge your body from dehydration or extreme activity
- Supports adrenal gland function
- Replenishes B vitamins that are depleted during times of stress
- Provides essential amino acids that are the building blocks for energy
- Increases physical and mental energy and alertness
- Supplies nutrients to maintain energy reserves
Glutathione is one of the most powerful intra-cellular antioxidants found in the lymphocytes and thymus gland of our body. However, due to infections, poor diet, pollution, stress, radiation, trauma and even age, Glutathione can deplete. If you’re feeling lethargic and tired all the time, you can benefit from a glutathione IV infusion.
Benefits of Glutathione IV Infusion:
- Reduces fatigue
- Detoxifies and improves the function of the immune system
- Helpful in neurologic diseases such as Parkinson’s
- Helps with alcoholism
- Eases emotional disorders
- Decreases muscle fatigue
- Removes toxins and maintains cellular health
- Helps with the function of the thyroid gland
- Improves the macrophages system and the central nervous system
Anti-Aging Effects of Glutathione:
- Increased collagen production and elasticity
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin will feel moisturized, glowing and improves uneven skin tones
- Prevents severe acne break outs
- Lightens skin
- Decreases blemishes, scars, and pigmentation
Add Glutathione to your Myers’ Cocktail Infusions for double the benefits!