PRP Female Enhancement
Many women suffer from low sex drive, inability to reach orgasm, pain from sex, or urinary incontinence. PRP Female Enhancement is an all-natural, non-surgical technique that has been proven to rejuvenate and revitalize vaginal and clitoral tissue and function, dramatically enhancing your sex drive, resulting in stronger orgasms and treatment for urinary incontinence.
Many women suffer from:
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low desire. This is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder. Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women.
Benefits of PRP Female Enhancement include:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva
- A tighter vaginal opening
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
PRP Female Enhancement procedure works through the use of platelet rich plasma (PRP). The procedure uses your own blood to stimulate your cells to regenerate. The serum is activated with calcium chloride. This mixture contains growth factors used to stimulate uni-potent (native) stem cells, fibroblasts, collagen, and blood vessels. Activated PRP causes tissue repair and has an anti-aging effect. PRP has been used successfully and safely for many years to treat joint injuries in orthopedics and to speed recovery in oral surgery. In the field of plastic surgery, it has been used in healing wounds in burn patients and diabetics who are often prone to non healing sores and wounds.
The effects of the procedure can take 2-3 weeks to notice and take full effect around 3 months. Results can last up to two years, but vary with each individual.
If you are unsure whether you are a good candidate for this procedure, we recommend you schedule a 30 minute consultation with our physician
How Does the PRP Female Enhancement Procedure Work?
Blood is drawn from the arm in the same way as with any blood test. Then, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated the resultant growth factors. A numbing cream is applied liberally to the area to be treated. Using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected into the clitoris and into the upper vagina. Once injected, the platelets immediately activate the body’s localized stem cells and begin rejuvenating and revitalizing vaginal and clitoral function. This results in increased sensitivity and improved overall sexual response. The procedure is very tolerable with minimal discomfort and little to no downtime.